Looking for something? Start typing here:
FAQs and Support
- Updating to Scots Blogger & CMS to Version 3.1
- Permalink URL Problem
- Updates and Release Notes
- Scot's Blogger vs Wordpress
- Updating from Version 1 to 2
- Updating From Version 2 to Version 3
- Blog Settings
- Stores using Scot's Blogger
- Content Creator / Editor Page
- Page Templates
- Config Screen (V1 and V2)
- Link Manager
- SMT Page Items
- Structures and Data
- Scot's Blogger and the Suivant Ready Theme
- Social Sharing and Images
- How to Make Click-to-Edit Templates
- Template Editor
Examples & How To's
- How to Remove the Author Name
- Scots Blogger Template Snippets and Explanations
- Import Posts and Comments
- How to Make Your Editor the Same Style as Your Blog Page
- How to Create a List of Blog Posts
- Facebook Like Button
- How to Use the Link Manager for Affiliate and Other Links
- Custom CSS
- The Editor Logs Me Out - Easy Fix
- Stop Google from Indexing the AJAX File
- Strange MYSQL Errors
- I Have Old Posts, Where Are the Archives?
- My Article Totals Are Off
- Google Analytics
- Permalink URL Problem
- The Gallery Installation
- The Gallery How To's
- The Gallery Overview
- Scot's Blogger
Scot's Blogger is used to created this support system.
The Gallery Overview
last updated February 21, 2020
The Gallery for Miva Merchant is the only module you will ever need for galleries because it can handle virtually any gallery plugin out there.
A gallery type would be the main gallery plugin, such as Unite Gallery or Featherlight. Each gallery types has styles associated with it.
These are the CSS, JS, HTML, and other settings that that control gallery display, such as tiles, sliders, and other options the gallery type supports. Each gallery type can have many different styles.
These are custom media collections that could include videos, sound, text, html, miva template code, iframe embed codes, and more. You can set up collections that are displayed with your product images, good for adding video to product galleries.
Importing a gallery and gallery styles is as easy as clicking on the blue import icon. A list of supported galleries will appear and you can import the gallery of your choice. If you know of a gallery you'd like to use, let Scot's Scripts know. Exporting is useful if you have developed some gallery styles you want to share. Contact Scot's Scripts about that as well.
Jquery: Most if not all of these galleries require jQuery. If you're store doesn't load it and you need help, go to support.