Scot's Blogger and CMS v3.210
Miva Merchant blogging and content manager for your store. This blog module for Miva Merchant adds a Wordpress style system to your store that makes it easy and convenient to write posts about your products and create unlimited content for your Miva Merchant SEO in a sophisticated WYSIWYG content manager.
images displayed by the The Gallery Image SEO module for Miva Merchant using the Unite Gallery with "unite_compact_b" style setting.
Only enter your current license if you are upgrading a trial license.
FastFAQs for Scot's Blogger and CMS
If you're good at following a list and doing each step as written, then yes, it's easy to set up. Once it's set up all you have to do is write your posts.
Drag and drop away! The editor is so easy to use that you won't have to think about what your'e doing, just do it and have perfect results every time.
There's a link manager so that if you put affiliate links in 50 posts and then need to change them, you only have to do it in one place.
Yes, that's why this is also a CMS for Miva Merchant. You can create content and display it anywhere in your store quite easily.
Yes and no. In the WYSIWYG editor you can use a shortcode for &mvt style page items, and some template coding will work. However, you can switch editors to a pure code editor in which you can use any template code you want, and then you can insert that code snippet into any post using a shortcode.
Yes. You can have as many blogs as you want. They can share a blog template or have their own. We have two blogs here. One if for regular Miva Merchant related posts and the other is for the newer support system which uses a different template than the blog system.
Want FastFAQs for your store? Get the module!
Click Here to see stores Using Scot's Blogger and CMS
Ask us about customizing your Miva Merchant blog page.
Add Wordpress style publishing to your Miva store with this blogging module without the hassle.
Add powerful blogging features to your Miva Merchant store. Scot's Blogger is a Miva Merchant Wordpress style blog module that makes it easy to add unique content to your store without leaving your store.
Looking for an easy way to add extra pages to Miva Merchant? It doesn't get any easier than Scot's Blogger. Create blog posts, extra pages, unique content, quickly and easily from the Authors Portal.
New 3.0 Features
Version 3 introduces multible blogs which makes it easy to create different url structures for content and posts (among many other things.)
Some of the main new features include:
- Create Multiple Blogs
- Each blog has it's own unique base URL
- Import Utility - CSV import and Wordpress "URL Import"
- Major UI Updates
- Editor Updates and Fixes
- Bug fixes
- Blog it! Automatically create a blog post from a product.
- Automatic AMP pages for post content.
- Automatic sitemap generator for posts.
- Links manager which makes affiliate blogging easier because when your affiliate changes their link you only have to change your link once, not across all posts.
- Drag and Drop images
- Organizer containers for posts, categories, links, whatever.
- State of the art WYSIWYG editor with everything you expect and more.
- Massive amount of custom SEO settings added for total SEO control.
- Word and character counters for professional authors.
- Feeds - RSS/ATOM
- Custom blog templates: choose which templates a blog post uses (ideas are already forming, aren't they?)
- Custom author/pen names for posts.
- Related links/posts functionality.
- Most popular post list.
- Categories can be nested (parent categories, unlimited levels.)
- A post can be assigned to multiple categories.
- Anonymous comments option per category or post.
- Scheduled Publishing
- Sticky posts
- Draft/Publish post status
- Microdata ready (schema.org) for SEO
- Featured images
- Manual or auto ordering of posts
- Works with Analytics
- Metadata included for social sites- posts show up with image, author, etc..
- Three levels of Scot's Blogger accounts: publishers, authors, and moderators
- Assign various global and category specific permissions to authors
- Publishers, authors, and moderators do not need Miva Merchant admin accounts.
- Comments- can be set to auto-censor for pre-moderation concerns
- Comments can be turned off/on for individual articles or across categories.
- Moderators can censor or delete comments as they read them
- Blog template page code is full featured
- Ajax star ratings for articles (fully microdata'd out)
- The Author's Portal is a relaxing writing environment where your authors worry about one thing: writing
- Link posts to pages, products, and categories - use posts as product descriptions.
Scot's Blogger is also a powerful documentation and FAQ manager.
Are you trying to decide? Here's a side by side comparison of why Scot's Blogger is the blog platform of choice for your Miva Merchant store.
Want to see it in action? Here is a list of stores that use Scot's Blogger. Let us know if you are using Scot's Blogger and want your site in this list.
Are you a writer looking for a good eCommerce solution? Miva Merchant and Scot's Blogger could be the way to go.
Both Scot's Blogger and Miva Merchant have free trial periods so it's easy to test them both out and see how they work for you.