Click Here to see stores Using Scot's Blogger and CMS
Ask us about customizing your Miva Merchant blog page.
Add Wordpress style publishing to your Miva store with this blogging module without the hassle.
Add powerful blogging features to your Miva Merchant store. Scot's Blogger is a Miva Merchant Wordpress style blog module that makes it easy to add unique content to your store without leaving your store.
Looking for an easy way to add extra pages to Miva Merchant? It doesn't get any easier than Scot's Blogger. Create blog posts, extra pages, unique content, quickly and easily from the Authors Portal.
New 3.0 Features
Version 3 introduces multible blogs which makes it easy to create different url structures for content and posts (among many other things.)
Some of the main new features include:
- Create Multiple Blogs
- Each blog has it's own unique base URL
- Import Utility - CSV import and Wordpress "URL Import"
- Major UI Updates
- Editor Updates and Fixes
- Bug fixes
- Blog it! Automatically create a blog post from a product.
- Automatic AMP pages for post content.
- Automatic sitemap generator for posts.
- Links manager which makes affiliate blogging easier because when your affiliate changes their link you only have to change your link once, not across all posts.
- Drag and Drop images
- Organizer containers for posts, categories, links, whatever.
- State of the art WYSIWYG editor with everything you expect and more.
- Massive amount of custom SEO settings added for total SEO control.
- Word and character counters for professional authors.
- Feeds - RSS/ATOM
- Custom blog templates: choose which templates a blog post uses (ideas are already forming, aren't they?)
- Custom author/pen names for posts.
- Related links/posts functionality.
- Most popular post list.
- Categories can be nested (parent categories, unlimited levels.)
- A post can be assigned to multiple categories.
- Anonymous comments option per category or post.
- Scheduled Publishing
- Sticky posts
- Draft/Publish post status
- Microdata ready (schema.org) for SEO
- Featured images
- Manual or auto ordering of posts
- Works with Analytics
- Metadata included for social sites- posts show up with image, author, etc..
- Three levels of Scot's Blogger accounts: publishers, authors, and moderators
- Assign various global and category specific permissions to authors
- Publishers, authors, and moderators do not need Miva Merchant admin accounts.
- Comments- can be set to auto-censor for pre-moderation concerns
- Comments can be turned off/on for individual articles or across categories.
- Moderators can censor or delete comments as they read them
- Blog template page code is full featured
- Ajax star ratings for articles (fully microdata'd out)
- The Author's Portal is a relaxing writing environment where your authors worry about one thing: writing
- Link posts to pages, products, and categories - use posts as product descriptions.
Scot's Blogger is also a powerful documentation and FAQ manager.
Are you trying to decide? Here's a side by side comparison of why Scot's Blogger is the blog platform of choice for your Miva Merchant store.
Want to see it in action? Here is a list of stores that use Scot's Blogger. Let us know if you are using Scot's Blogger and want your site in this list.
Are you a writer looking for a good eCommerce solution? Miva Merchant and Scot's Blogger could be the way to go.
Both Scot's Blogger and Miva Merchant have free trial periods so it's easy to test them both out and see how they work for you.