Scot's Mailing List is a powerful email marketing and e-mailing list manager for your website. It has all the tools you need to run, maintain, and track
ad and newsletter email campaigns, including tools to keep your domain black-list free and up to date with anti-spam and RFC recommendations.
Scot's Mailing List is a Miva script that runs independent of Miva Merchant, however there are free Miva modules included to integrate Scot's Mailing list with your store if Miva Merchant is your ecommerce
No Subscription Fees. Scot's Mailing List is not a subscription service and there are no recurring fees. Once you buy a license, how many emails you can send is up to you.
Your program and support are so excellent I feel compelled to write you a note: After 2 years of using other programs, I just finished my first mailing with Scotmail. I have never had such a good response from my customers.
Send out newsletters with or without file attachments, gather custom information, send out messages after someone makes a purchase, and much more.
Download the Scot's Mailing List Test script to test outgoing mail limits on your site before buying.
Scot's Mailing List is customizable and packed with features to help you manage your email campaigns. For those using Miva Merchant, it also comes with utilities to import email addresses from Subscribe and Miva Merchant 4 and 5.
When you buy a license you don't pay again. At that point it's up to you how, when, and for what reasons you want to send emails out.
Did we mention is runs on your website? Your data, tracking logs, and everything else are safely tucked away on your server. The only person interacting with your mailing list information is you.
Scot's Mailing List also comes with two free Miva Merchant modules. One for Merchant 4, the other for Merchant 5. These modules make it easy for you to integrate
Scot's Mailing List with your store in powerful and flexible ways.
Easily import emails from Miva Merchant, spreadsheets, and other email sources.
- unlimited number of lists
- link mailing lists for large campaigns
- full customization of subscriber experience
- activity/log file reports
- bounce email removal
- export email addresses
- invitiation emails
- bulk add, remove, and invite
- subscribe/unsubscribe via email message
- stores basic contact information with email addresses
- email address verification
- personalize user experience with tokens
- domain filters for signups and outgoing messages
- many import features include csv, tab, and simple list
Your email campaigns can be tweaked in many different ways with Scot's Mailing List. Many of the features in Scot's Mailing List were customer requests
which tells you that it's packed with useful features. Plus, if there's something you want it to do, it never hurts to ask.
- simple throttling - control how many messages go out per minute/hour
- send a message to multiple lists
- forward emails to another list after sending
- form mailer utility
- monitor emails as they go out
- Track who opened emails.
- Track when they opened them.
- Track how many times they opened them.
- Also track how many times certain links were clicked using the Easylink system.
- Track "forward to a friend" clicks.
Scot's Mailing List is 100% PCI compliant which means you won't get a call at 2AM from a PCI compliancy officer from your merchant services provider saying that
they are going to shut your credit card service off if you don't get things fixed by 3AM. Ok, it's not that bad out there, but even so, why take the risk?
- file attachments - attach files to emails, including welcome and subscription verification emails. Note that in any email campaign
regardless of software, email attachments should be used with caution and minimally.
- true multi-part html/text email messages
- full reporting of email campaigns
- how many emails went out
- how many were opened
- who opened them
- each message can have custom domain filters
- add x-headers to messages
- cron/batch functionality - send out emails every night at midnight, or whenever. Use the Cron/Batch manager to set schedules
that can be called by your server.
- formmail utilities built in - save all the data you need when someone fills out a form or signs up.
- links reports that track when a link is clicked on
- easily redirect subscribers to your own web pages
Scot's Mailing List is not a Miva Merchant module. Miva Merchant modules are included however to help you integrate Scot's Mailing List with Miva Merchant.
Scot's Mailing List can be run on any site that runs the latest MIVA scripts. The module does not need OpenUI or Miva Merchant to run.
The only limitation to the unlicensed version of Scot's Mailing List is that you can't send out an email campaign. You can set everything up, test everything, and even test outgoing messages to make sure your system works. Once everything works to your satisfaction you can buy a license knowing that there won't be any problems.