Looking for something? Start typing here:
FAQs and Support
- Updating to Scots Blogger & CMS to Version 3.1
- Updates and Release Notes
- Scot's Blogger vs Wordpress
- Updating from Version 1 to 2
- Updating From Version 2 to Version 3
- Stores using Scot's Blogger
- Blog Settings
- Content Creator / Editor Page
- Page Templates
- Config Screen (V1 and V2)
- Link Manager
- SMT Page Items
- Structures and Data
- Scot's Blogger and the Suivant Ready Theme
- Social Sharing and Images
Examples & How To's
- How to Remove the Author Name
- Scots Blogger Template Snippets and Explanations
- Import Posts and Comments
- How to Make Your Editor the Same Style as Your Blog Page
- How to Create a List of Blog Posts
- Facebook Like Button
- How to Use the Link Manager for Affiliate and Other Links
- Custom CSS
- The Editor Logs Me Out - Easy Fix
- Stop Google from Indexing the AJAX File
- Strange MYSQL Errors
- I Have Old Posts, Where Are the Archives?
- My Article Totals Are Off
- Google Analytics
- Permalink URL Problem
- The Gallery Installation
- The Gallery How To's
- The Gallery Overview
- Scot's Blogger
Scot's Blogger is used to created this support system.
The Editor Logs Me Out - Easy Fix
Is the editor kicking you out?
last updated July 02, 2019
If you log into the editor to make a post and you find that you are logged back out after clicking a link or saving the post there is an easy fix.
This is caused by cookie issues and is experienced more often on development stores than live stores because of how the secure session is being dealt with. Either way, this usually fixes the issue.
First, go to the menu and click on the Domain Settings entry.
Find the Cookie Settings towards the bottom of the screen.
Development Store: use the second option, "Set on both HTTP and HTTPS connections, without secure flag."
Live Store: use the third option, "Set only on HTTPS connections, with secure flag."