Scot's RSS Utilities Module 2.0 for Miva Merchant 5
Create RSS 2.0 xml documents from your product
- option to include sub categories
- customize your links for SEO pages
- insert variables into links
- one click creation of RSS feeds for all of your categories
Insert ATOM and RSS feeds into your store
- inserts feeds as HTML for search engines (search engines don't "see" xml documents)
- completely customize the feed display layout
- using tokens, display virtually all feed data, including custom data
Three easy steps to making an RSS feed from your products
Please read the installation page first.
1. Click on New Feed.
2. Fill in the required information (bold fields), select a Miva Merchant category, and update.
3. Click on write rss feed. All done!
How to Add an External Feed (RSS or ATOM)
1. Click on add external feed
2. Enter the feed information into the system and save.
3. Insert the feed tag into any page in your store or create a link to a new page and put the feed tag in there.
RSS Specifications: everything you need to know about RSS
This site has a nice list sites that will accept your RSS product feed.